Just beginning or with plenty of experience, a good mentor can be your key to success. No matter what your challenge or goals, here are ways to choose the right mentor and what they can do for your business. Be sure to check out our forum & social network.
If you are a beginner, do you have a strategy? No matter what the strategy, there has been someone who has done it before so you are not inventing the wheel. You need to get to 10 and you are at 2, find a mentor who has mastered your strategy and join them at 10. This could be your shortcut to success and a start in building tremendous win-win relationships that can help you achieve a long term successful career.
- Help create your strategy and business plan – No plan is planning to fail. A business plan is mandatory before you start investing. You must master one strategy.
- Handle challenges such as financing, finding and doing – Financing is a huge challenge. There are also many challenges and inexperienced investor can encounter in finding and doing deals.
- Confirm a deal is a deal – Sometimes even experienced investors have doubts and reservations about a deal. Have a mentor evaluate the deal and provide feedback.
- Building teams and systems – Mentors can recommend professionals to join your team and help improve your systems.
- Exiting deals – Good mentors can help you implement your exit strategy and help you achieve success.
Choosing the right mentor is not as easy as finding the first person to help you. They have to be a master at your strategy and willing to create a win-win relationship. A wholesale expert is not going to be the right fit able to help you develop raw land into a shopping center or mobile home park. Find out who is the best in your area at your strategy and invite them to talk over lunch.
The right mentor will take you under their wing. They will be an open book, share all the tips and expert strategies you can use in your own business and open up their entire contacts list. It is important to make it a win-win. In a sense, a mentor is training their competition. You must make it worth while for them to be a mentor by partnering, helping them, becoming allies.
It is important to respect your mentor’s time. Listen to them and apply their teachings. A good mentor is one of the best ways to turbo charge your business and achieve success.
We have been offering free mentoring using our network, to sign up click the free mentoring link, create your profile, join the groups and we will start with your goals and strategy. Be sure to check out our forum & social network. Best of luck!