If you are an active investor and have not considered lease options as a way to make money, you may want to. Here are just 6 ways you can profit from lease options.
- Charge fee to connect buyer and seller – Find sellers who will lease option their home, then market the property and bring in a lease option buyer. Charge a fee for creating this win-win situation.
- Sandwich lease option – Lease option a home from a seller, then lease option it with better terms to someone else and you keep the difference. You can get more down payment, higher option price, higher purchase price, etc.
- Lease Option assignment – Lease option a home from a seller, then assign the lease option contract to another buyer for a fee.
- Lease Option properties currently owned – Lease option homes you currently own to buyers.
- Lease option home as buyer, rehab and flip – Lease option a home from a seller, complete rehab then flip.
- Referral fees – You can even get fees referring people to credit repair agencies, agents, lenders, property managers, etc.
For more information on Lease Options, check out this helpful guide.