How to turn 10% into 20% into 40% cash on cash returns?
The answer is actually quite simple. We consistently find deals already rented with 10-15% returns. Those willing to do fix up and allow our excellent property managers to find renters can increase returns often up to 15-20%. If you refinance with our lenders below and get 75% of your money back, you can increase your cash on cash return to close to 40% then do more deals! WOW!! Contact US for more information!
**680 credit score or higher, rates are very good
**6 months of PITI reserves of each rental owned
**At least 20% down, and very frequently 25% down, depending on credit.
**Verifiable income, with a maximum after-loan DTI of 45% or less.
**Up to 10 Convential Loans including primary, Refinances available
Foreign Buyer Financing Terms and Non Conventional (Also for those maxed out at 10 conventional loans)
· 50% LTV
· At least 6 months, and possible 12 months, escrow of mortgage payments to be used to pay for first 6 (up to 12) months of payments
· 6.5% or higher interest rate (this is a portfolio product and the rate is determined on a case by case basis)
· Accountant letter or verbal verification of income and assets
· One (1) point portfolio loan fee plus typical closing costs (origination fees, title, appraisals, stamps, etc.)
· 5 year ARM with 30 year amortization (we can refinance them at 5 year mark if needed)
· 1 year prepayment penalty
· Close loan within 45 days
· Up to $2 million in loans to one borrower (although as we discussed that number is rising as Firm/Lender grows)
· Personal guarantee